2008年5月19日星期一

Visit Junmin and family, Beaumont, Texas

From left, Yuhsien Yang, Zhaoyu Wang, Junmin Ji, Hui Li, Karen, Jenny
In the Christmas holiday of 2006, just after I finished my Ph.D. preliminary exam, Yuhsien and I started a Texas trip to visit a couple of friends there. We visited the old friend Junmin Ji and his family in Houston, Texas. This picture was taken at a laker near Houston, where we tried the fishing.
Jummin is my good friend and also colleague when I was in Coffer's group in Chemistry Department at TCU, Fort Worth, Texas. TCU is my first stop of my America adventure. Like a brother, Junmin taught me not only expertise and know-how in chemistry, more importantly, but also very helpful advisory regarding living and working in America. His wife, Hui, is really a good cook and life lover. Great family. I cherish the friendship with Junmin and his family. Time is just flying. When Junmin and I were in TCU, his youngest daughter, Karen, just started to learn how to speak. When I saw her again 6 years later, Karen is the major role of the dancing team in local Chinese community.

没有评论: