2008年5月17日星期六

Introduce myself

Hello, my name is Zhaoyu (Jesse) Wang. I am from a small town in Dongyang, Zhejiang, southeastern coast of China. I went to the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) for my B.S. degree in Chemistry. Then I came to US and obtained my Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). Currently I am working in the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) as a Director's Funded Postdoctoral Fellow. I started my research career in nanotechnology as a chemist. In Ph.D., I received extensive training in materials, mechanical, and electrical engineering. My research interests broadly include electronic materials in thin films and nanowires with applications in energy such as solar cells, thermoelectric, ferroelectric and piezoelectrics. My other interests for fun include international politics, investment, formula 1 racing, tennis, NBA, etc. I am an avid reader, tennis player. I like workout. Welcome to my Blog to share your ideas!

没有评论: